Phone: 800.521.7158

Request Transcripts from WyoTech

Here’s what you need to know.

Current or former WyoTech (Laramie campus) student?

If you’re a current or former WyoTech Laramie student:

  • Have either your WyoTech student ID OR the last four digits of your social security number handy
  • Complete a Transcript Request Form

Before sending back the completed form, please be sure it’s signed, dated, and includes the address where you’d like your transcripts sent. (NOTE: If you request that your transcript be emailed to you, please be advised that it will be considered an “unofficial” transcript. If you need an official transcript, it will need to be sent through the mail.)

Graduate of a WyoTech campus from the state of California?

If you’re a graduate of a former WyoTech campus in California you will need to visit the California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) by clicking here and searching for closed Corinthian College schools.

Graduate of the Blairsville or Daytona campus?

If you’re a graduate of the former Blairsville and Daytona campuses, you can order your transcript for $10 (plus applicable shipping fees) by clicking here.

Laramie Campus Transcript Request