High School Instructor Summer Seminar
Register to attend today.
Course Descriptions and Schedule of Events
- Solus Ultra Class: The solus scan tool is a computer scanner from Snap-On. This tool can do bi-directional controls and advance diagnostic software. Certificate from Snap-On will be made available for instructors upon completion. Capacity – 12 participants
- Waterborne Paint Class: Cover the steps needed to paint along with dealing with waterborne paint. We will be painting a couple of projects that you should be able to take with you. Capacity 16 participants
- Automotive Trim & Upholstery Restoration & Repair: Learn the basic principles in automotive upholstery repair and customization through the use of industrial sewing and embroidery equipment. Participants will also learn basic seam construction and preparation techniques for automotive upholstery repair. Capacity – 16 participants.
- High-Performance Carburetor Building: Review the seven circuits of carburetors, its tuning functions, and shop work with hands-on rebuilding and tuning of Holley and Edelbrock performance carburetors. Capacity – 12 participants.
- EPA 609 Certification: Learn air conditioning theory, recovery and operations of R12, R134, and R1234, common automotive air-conditioning systems. Upon completion of the course, attendees will take the EPA certification test allowing certification in EPA 609 standards. Capacity – 16 participants.
- Fundamentals of Metal Shaping: Hands-on instruction on shaping of sheet metal and sheet aluminum. Participants will use WyoTech’s tooling including English Wheels, Planishing Hammers, Slip Rollers, Louver presses, hammer and bag, Pull-Max and Yoder Hammers to shrink and stretch metals used in the custom car and restoration trades. Capacity – 12 participants “Closed – course is full”
Tentative Schedule of Events
|Monday, June 27, 2022||Tuesday, June 28, 2022|
|8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Registration, Breakfast||7 a.m. – 8 a.m. Breakfast|
|9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Campus Tour, Orientation||8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Class|
|11 a.m. – 12 p.m. Lunch||12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch|
|12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Class||1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Class & Wrap Up|
|5 p.m. BBQ or Excursion (TBD)|
Registration - WyoTech Summer Seminar