High Performance Engine Instructor for Hire
Join our family of expert technicians!
- Salary: Dependent on Credentials*
- Hours: Full-Time
- Benefits: 401k, Dental, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision
Seeking High Performance Automotive Technicians looking to become technical instructors at WyoTech, a premier technical trade school located in Laramie, WY. No teaching experience required. This is an excellent opportunity for an industry professional to expand his or her career through training tomorrow’s technician. The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of actual related experience or equivalent technical training.
- Must have good working mechanical knowledge and experience on engine building.
- Be familiar with and have experience with computer tuning on domestic and import cars and trucks.
- Dyno experience preferred but not required.
- Computer skills required.
- Automotive electrical systems experience required.
- Experience in drivability diagnostics required.
- ASE certifications or other industry certifications are a plus, but not required.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
Day-to-Day Instructor Responsibilities
- This position will require the instructor to be able to learn the grading system and utilize it daily.
- Work with students not only in the classroom but the hands-on portion in the shop.
- The instructor will be responsible for lecturing on hands-on related materials.
Who We Are
We are a school that offers world class training in the Automotive, Collision, and Diesel industries along with our specialties programs Street Rod, Motorsports Chassis Fabrication, High Performance Power Trains, Trim & Upholstery, and Applied Service Management. Our company has an excellent reputation among students, alumni, and employers of our graduates. We are locally-owned and led by people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun, and doing right by our customers and each other.
Looking for a different role at WyoTech? Check out our Careers page for more openings.
*Salary considerations are commensurate with experience. Applicants who are offered an appointment are required to pass a comprehensive background investigation and driver license check.
If you are interested in finding out more about WyoTech or the community, please feel free to reach out.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains the crime and VAWA statistics can be accessed here. If you like, you may also request a copy by emailing email@example.com or by calling (307) 742-3776.