Key Statistics about Auto Diesel Mechanic Schools
December 20, 2021
Interested in Diesel mechanic classes facts? Here’s a list key statistics you might find useful:
- According to statistics, auto Diesel mechanic schools are popular, as they prepare students for a very promising career. The median annual salary for diesel engine specialists is somewhere around $50,000, with variations depending on experience as well as the cost of living in the area. (Wyoming and Nevada are the states that pay the most – more than $55,000)
- The annual number of degrees awarded by auto Diesel mechanic schools is around 10,000.
- When it comes to the public tuition required for such education program, it is as high as $4,000
- Diesel mechanic schools are a very good way to start your career as a certified technician.
- When you enroll in such an educational program, you are not required to have any kind of experience in related occupations.
- You will get theoretical training as well as long term on-the-job training.
- The number of available jobs in the auto Diesel field is quite high, these technicians are in high demand, and job outlook is projected to rise with 8% up until 2030.
- Also, about 28,000 openings for such technicians are projected each year, resulting from workers who exit the labor force or transfer to other occupations.