What is WyoTech’s Hall of Fame?
WyoTech is pleased to announce the launch of our Hall of Fame! From 1966 to now, thousands of graduates across the nation have forged their way in the trades. We want to recognize and celebrate those graduates making a difference and doing big things in their career.
To be eligible nominees must,
- Be a graduate of any WyoTech campus
- Be established in the industry; at least 5 years post-graduation
Must participate in one or all “give back” opportunities:
- WyoTech Graduation Speaker
- Participate in a PAC (Program Advisory Committee)
- Volunteer to guest teach a lesson/workshop for current students
- Volunteer to guest teach a lesson/workshop for Summer Seminar
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out the form below. There will be a minimum of six inductees selected each year.
Winners of the 2024 Hall of Fame Induction will be announced in April. WyoTech will continue collecting nominations on a rolling basis for review each year during the review period spring of each year.
Hall of Fame Induction Event
Inductees for 2024 will be celebrated the first weekend in June with an induction dinner Friday night and a celebration at the WyoTech car show Saturday morning. Dates and details coming soon!
Let’s keep in touch. You can click here to visit our Alumni page and update your information.