Motorsports Chassis Fabricator Instructor for Hire
Join our family of expert technicians!
- Salary: Dependent on Credentials*
- Hours: Full-Time
- Benefits: 401k, Dental, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision
Seeking Motorsports Chassis Fabricators looking to become technical instructors at WyoTech, a premier technical trade school located in Laramie, WY. No teaching experience required. This is an excellent opportunity for an industry professional to expand his or her career through training tomorrow’s technician. The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the automotive restoration, customization, and fabrication industry.
- Must be a proficient welder with both MIG and TIG.
- Be familiar with Suspensions, Steering, tubular construction, and general chassis designs.
- Be proficient in the use of computers.
- Experience with working on classic cars, trucks, racing vehicles or other similar applications.
- Required skills in welding, fabrication, minor machining, and metal shaping.
- Positive attitude and willing to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to pick up on software used in an educational environment.
- ASE certifications or other industry certifications are a plus, but not required.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
Day-to-Day Instructor Responsibilities
- This position will require the instructor to be able to learn the grading system and utilize it daily.
- Work with students not only in the classroom but the hands-on portion in the shop.
- The instructor will be responsible for lecturing on hands-on related materials.
Who We Are
We are a school that offers world class training in the Automotive, Collision, and Diesel industries along with our specialties programs Street Rod, Motorsports Chassis Fabrication, High Performance Power Trains, Trim & Upholstery, and Applied Service Management. Our company has an excellent reputation among students, alumni, and employers of our graduates. We are locally-owned and led by people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun, and doing right by our customers and each other.
Looking for a different role at WyoTech? Check out our Careers page for more openings.
*Salary considerations are commensurate with experience. Applicants who are offered an appointment are required to pass a comprehensive background investigation and driver license check.
If you are interested in finding out more about WyoTech or the community, please feel free to reach out.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains the crime and VAWA statistics can be accessed here. If you like, you may also request a copy by emailing [email protected] or by calling (307) 742-3776.