SMS Terms and Conditions
WyoTech may provide you with an opportunity to opt-in to receive text messages on your wireless device. By opting in, providing WyoTech with your wireless number on a website, social networking page, or by signing up through a mobile device, you consent to receiving autodialed, text or e-mail messages at the number, including Short Message Service (SMS) messages.
You also agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Standard carrier message and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- How to opt out: You can opt-out from future messages at any time by texting STOP to 49874 from your mobile phone. You agree that if you request to opt-out from future messages, we may send you a one-time opt-out confirmation text message.
- How to get help or support: To get help, call our toll-free number at 800.521.7158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. From your mobile phone, you may request our contact information at any time by texting HELP to 49874.
- This text messaging program may not be available on all wireless carriers. The program is currently available for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. WyoTech may add or remove any wireless carrier from this program without notice.
- Message Frequency May Vary.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.