WyoTech's Daytona Campus Accreditation
Learn why WyoTech's accreditation is important
What is accreditation?
Accreditation is a distinction granted to any institution meeting or exceeding the stated criteria of educational quality. The purposes of accreditation include:
- Assess and enhance the educational quality of an institution
- Assure consistency in institutional operations
- Promote institutional improvement
- Provide for public accountability
Why should accreditation be important to you?
Accreditation means you are attending an institution that has the responsibility of assuring students of the following:
- It is recognized as a qualified institution of higher learning with approved courses of study that meet recognized academic standards
- It employs a professional staff
- It has sufficient facilities and equipment
This school voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of qualified examiners including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private school administration.
- WyoTechs Daytona campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). This school is part of Zenith Education Group, one of the largest nonprofit career college systems in the United States. For further information on ACCSC, mail to 2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201; call 703-247-4212; or visit www.accsc.org.
Daytona approvals & memberships
WyoTech voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of qualified examiners, including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private school administration.
- Eligible students may apply to the following agencies for determination of benefits while attending WyoTech: Veterans Administration, Bureau of Indian Affairs, and Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number 888-224-6684.
- Agents licensed by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
- Authorized by the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission
- This institution is authorized by Indiana Board for Proprietary Education, 101 West Ohio Street, Suite 670, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- Certified by the Kansas Board of Regents, 1000 SW Jackson Street, Suite 500, Topeka KS 66612-1368, Tel (785) 296-3421, Fax (785) 296-0983.
- Licensed by the Louisiana Board of Regents and adheres to the rules and regulations of the Louisiana Proprietary Schools Advisory Commission
- WyoTech is licensed as a private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
- Licensed by the Mississippi Commission of Proprietary Schools and College Registration, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211; License No. C-648.
- Registered with the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools, 30 East Broad Street, Suite 2481; Columbus, OH 43215; Registration No. 07-05-1822T.
- Licensed and regulated by the Oklahoma Board of Private Schools, 3700 North Classen Blvd., Suite 250, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
- Licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, 1122 Lady Street, Suite 300, Columbia, SC 29201, Telephone (803) 737-2260. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality. Licensure is not equivalent to or synonymous with accreditation by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- WyoTech, Daytona Beach is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility.
- Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas.
- Licensed by the Washington Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board under Chapter 28C.10 RCW. Washington residents: Inquires or complaints regarding this or any other private vocational school may be made to the Workforce Board, 128 10th Avenue, SW, Box 43105, Olympia, WA 98504; Web: wtb.wa.gov; telephone: (360) 753-5662; Email address: email@example.com.
- This School is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
American Motorcyclist Association, Corporate Member
Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
Chamber of Daytona Beach and Halifax Area (386) 255-0981
Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges
Marine Industries Association
Marine Retailers Association of America
Motorcycle Industry Council
National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Specialty Equipment Market Association
Copies of accreditation, approval and membership documents are available for inspection at each campus. Please contact the Campus Director to review this material.