- Motorcycle Technology Overview
- Motorcycle Technology - Career Options
- Motorcycle Technology Specialties
- Collision Refinishing Technology Overview
- Collision Refinishing Technology - Career Options
- Collision Refinishing Technology Specialties
- Diesel Technology Overview
- Diesel Technology - Career Options
- Diesel Technology Specialties
- Automotive Technology Overview
- Automotive Technology - Career Options
- Automotive Technology Specialties
- Marine Specialist Overview
- Marine Specialist - Career Options
- Marine Specialist Specialties
Off-Road Power ConcentrationOff-Road Power Concentration is a specialty of the Marine Specialist Core CourseOff-Road Power Concentration WyoTech is now offering an additional program, Off-Road Power specialty or concentration, for students looking to get extra training in specific areas beyond their core program. Your training will consist of the usual cor...
David CastroWyoTech Graduate
automotive-technology"Working on cars is what I love doing, so it's not even like a job to me."
WyoTech Graduates Build 1966 Ford Mustang in AustinOct 27th 2015WyoTech is proud to be part of a custom 1966 Ford Mustang build for the United States Military Education Association -- the car was built out last week at Richard Wood Kustoms in Austin, Texas and will be revealed next week at SEMA. Watch it live now! https://video.nest.com/live/BDoWM7
Mazda & WyoTech Partner to Train Next-Generation Automotive TechniciansAug 13th 2015IRVINE, Calif. (Aug. 13, 2015) -- Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced a three-year partnership with WyoTech, one of the country's premier technical training institutes, which will allow students to graduate as certified Mazda technicians. Mazda will also use WyoTech's state-of-the-art training facilities in Blairsville, Pa. and Laramie, Wyo. to train its top dealership personnel on advanced courses throughout the year.