- Motorcycle Technology Overview
- Motorcycle Technology - Career Options
- Motorcycle Technology Specialties
- Collision Refinishing Technology Overview
- Collision Refinishing Technology - Career Options
- Collision Refinishing Technology Specialties
- Diesel Technology Overview
- Diesel Technology - Career Options
- Diesel Technology Specialties
- Automotive Technology Overview
- Automotive Technology - Career Options
- Automotive Technology Specialties
- Marine Specialist Overview
- Marine Specialist - Career Options
- Marine Specialist Specialties
Street Rod and Custom FabricationStreet Rod and Custom Fabrication is a specialty of the Automotive Technology Core CourseStreet Rod and Custom Fabrication In our street rod and custom fabrication course, you will study the techniques used to customize vehicles and create works of art. You will become familiar with basic specialized sheet metal fabrication techniques a...
David CastroWyoTech Graduate
automotive-technology"Working on cars is what I love doing, so it's not even like a job to me."
WyoTech Graduates Build 1966 Ford Mustang in AustinOct 27th 2015WyoTech is proud to be part of a custom 1966 Ford Mustang build for the United States Military Education Association -- the car was built out last week at Richard Wood Kustoms in Austin, Texas and will be revealed next week at SEMA. Watch it live now! https://video.nest.com/live/BDoWM7
Mazda & WyoTech Partner to Train Next-Generation Automotive TechniciansAug 13th 2015IRVINE, Calif. (Aug. 13, 2015) -- Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced a three-year partnership with WyoTech, one of the country's premier technical training institutes, which will allow students to graduate as certified Mazda technicians. Mazda will also use WyoTech's state-of-the-art training facilities in Blairsville, Pa. and Laramie, Wyo. to train its top dealership personnel on advanced courses throughout the year.