- Motorcycle Technology Overview
- Motorcycle Technology - Career Options
- Motorcycle Technology Specialties
- Collision Refinishing Technology Overview
- Collision Refinishing Technology - Career Options
- Collision Refinishing Technology Specialties
- Diesel Technology Overview
- Diesel Technology - Career Options
- Diesel Technology Specialties
- Automotive Technology Overview
- Automotive Technology - Career Options
- Automotive Technology Specialties
- Marine Specialist Overview
- Marine Specialist - Career Options
- Marine Specialist Specialties
Jessi Combs - WyoTech Success Story2004 Graduate
collision-refinishing-technologyJessi graduated in 2004 from WyoTech' s Collision/Refinishing Technology program with specialty focuses in Motorsports Chassis Fabrication , Street Rod and Custom Fabrication and Trim and Upholstery Technology Jessi is a proud graduate of WyoTech i...
Harley-Davidson ConcentrationHarley-Davidson Concentration is a specialty of the Motorcycle Technology Core CourseHarley Davidson Concentration The Motorcycle Technology program is designed to provide students with a technical skill set and applied logical diagnostics approach to diagnose, service, and repair modern motorcycles. After completion of their core motorcycl...
WyoTech Debuts Ford Conversion Van At SEMA Show That Combines The Best Of Retro Styling With Advanced TechnologyNov 9th 2016To mark its 50th anniversary, WyoTech unveiled two vehicles that students, graduates and instructors customized as part of a “Chop Cut Rebuild” feature at this year’s SEMA Show.
WyoTech Graduates Build 1966 Ford Mustang in AustinOct 27th 2015WyoTech is proud to be part of a custom 1966 Ford Mustang build for the United States Military Education Association -- the car was built out last week at Richard Wood Kustoms in Austin, Texas and will be revealed next week at SEMA. Watch it live now! https://video.nest.com/live/BDoWM7