- Motorcycle Technology Overview
- Motorcycle Technology - Career Options
- Motorcycle Technology Specialties
- Collision Refinishing Technology Overview
- Collision Refinishing Technology - Career Options
- Collision Refinishing Technology Specialties
- Diesel Technology Overview
- Diesel Technology - Career Options
- Diesel Technology Specialties
- Automotive Technology Overview
- Automotive Technology - Career Options
- Automotive Technology Specialties
- Marine Specialist Overview
- Marine Specialist - Career Options
- Marine Specialist Specialties
- About WyoTech
- International Students
- Life Skills & Career Services
- Code of Conduct
- Instructor Profiles
Medical Assistant Medical Assistant If you live in Los Angeles County and are seeking a medical assistant school in Long Beach, then WyoTech's Medical Assistant program and training may help you join the more than 527,600 medical assistants filling jobs nationwide.* Th...
Top 12 Characteristics of an Electrician: Do You Have What It Takes?Oct 16th 2014Perhaps you had a family member who was an electrician that inspired you, or you've just always had a knack for the trade. But does that mean you should become an electrician? Here are the top 12 characteristics of an electrician that may help you decide.
Custom Car Fabrication: Tools of the TradeJul 29th 2014If your dream is to become a car-customizing specialist, you will have to master a number of specialty tools that allow you to create body panels and other metal components to individual specifications. Below are some of the key tools and machines found in most custom car workshops:
George KremposkiWyoTech Graduate"After WyoTech, I worked at a few collision shops and four hot rod shops. I have a steady flow of people who want me to do work for them. Some wait up to a year for me to do the work on their babies. I've taken a short vacation from building cars and have turned my efforts to building some of the country's coolest jet boats."