- Motorcycle Technology Overview
- Motorcycle Technology - Career Options
- Motorcycle Technology Specialties
- Collision Refinishing Technology Overview
- Collision Refinishing Technology - Career Options
- Collision Refinishing Technology Specialties
- Diesel Technology Overview
- Diesel Technology - Career Options
- Diesel Technology Specialties
- Automotive Technology Overview
- Automotive Technology - Career Options
- Automotive Technology Specialties
- Marine Specialist Overview
- Marine Specialist - Career Options
- Marine Specialist Specialties
Jessi Combs - WyoTech Success Story2004 Graduate
collision-refinishing-technologyJessi graduated in 2004 from WyoTech' s Collision/Refinishing Technology program with specialty focuses in Motorsports Chassis Fabrication , Street Rod and Custom Fabrication and Trim and Upholstery Technology Jessi is a proud graduate of WyoTech i...
Howared BrinkerhoffWyoTech Graduate"WyoTech is an excellent school. When I was choosing a school, I researched my options thoroughly. The instructors and curriculum were significantly better at WyoTech, and I also liked the accelerated path. When I graduated, I had 12 job offers."
WyoTech Graduates Build 1966 Ford Mustang in AustinOct 27th 2015WyoTech is proud to be part of a custom 1966 Ford Mustang build for the United States Military Education Association -- the car was built out last week at Richard Wood Kustoms in Austin, Texas and will be revealed next week at SEMA. Watch it live now! https://video.nest.com/live/BDoWM7
Mazda & WyoTech Partner to Train Next-Generation Automotive TechniciansAug 13th 2015IRVINE, Calif. (Aug. 13, 2015) -- Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced a three-year partnership with WyoTech, one of the country's premier technical training institutes, which will allow students to graduate as certified Mazda technicians. Mazda will also use WyoTech's state-of-the-art training facilities in Blairsville, Pa. and Laramie, Wyo. to train its top dealership personnel on advanced courses throughout the year.