Diesel Technology - Advanced Diesel
Advanced Diesel Overview
The objective of our Advanced Diesel program is to provide students with the training to repair and diagnose problems on diesel engines. Students work on Peterbilt and Kenworth heavy-duty trucks and learn to inspect, repair, and perform preventive maintenance.
- Model identification and warranty
- Windshield removal and replacement
- Kenworth and Peterbilt systems
- Air systems
- Hood and door adjustments
- Starting and charging systems
- Fan clutch
- Rockwell and Eaton ABS
- Federal brake inspection
- Detroit and Cummins electronics
Other Specialties in the Diesel Technology Core*
- Auto-Diesel Vehicle Technology
- Light-duty Diesel
- Street Rod and Custom Fabrication
- High Performance Powertrain
- Applied Service Management
- Motorsports Chassis Fabrication
- Trim and Upholstery Technology
- Off-Road Power Concentration
- DATE for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks
Campuses that offer the Diesel Technology Core
For information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who complete this program and more, choose a campus below to download:
* Not all courses and specialties offered at all locations.
Jessi Combs - WyoTech Success Story2004 Graduate
collision-refinishing-technologyJessi graduated in 2004 from WyoTech' s Collision/Refinishing Technology program with specialty focuses in Motorsports Chassis Fabrication , Street Rod and Custom Fabrication and Trim and Upholstery Technology Jessi is a proud graduate of WyoTech i...
Plumbing Technology Plumbing Technology The Plumbing Technology program can help prepare you to work in a number of entry-level phases of the plumbing field. You will gain the skills to perform plumbing tasks that include repairs and remodels, as well as new constructio...
Bobby DhaliwalWyoTech Graduate
collision-refinishing-technology"I'm a Fabricator, Body Man, Painter, everything! I can do it all! I love what I do. I wouldn't change it for anything."