What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a distinction granted to any institution meeting or exceeding the stated criteria of educational quality. The purposes of accreditation include:
- Assess and enhance the educational quality of an institution
- Assure consistency in institutional operations
- Promote institutional improvement
- Provide for public accountability
Why is accreditation important to you?
Accreditation affects you by providing for the responsibility of an institution and assuring prospective and current students of the following:
- It is recognized as a qualified institution of higher learning with approved courses of study that meet recognized academic standards
- It employs a professional staff
- It has sufficient facilities and equipment
This school voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of qualified examiners including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private school administration.
- WyoTech-Daytona is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). This school is one of 52 campuses owned by Zenith Education Group. For further information on ACCSC, mail to 2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201, call 703-247-4212, or visit www.accsc.org.
Approvals and Memberships
This School voluntarily undergoes periodic accrediting evaluations by teams of qualified examiners, including subject experts and specialists in occupational education and private school administration.
- Licensed by Means of Accreditation by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number 888-224-6684.
- Authorized by the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission.
- Motorcycle Industry Council, Corporate Member-American Motorcyclist Association, Marine Industries Association, Marine Retailers Association of America.
- Member of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) - http://www.sema.org/.
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota, Higher Education Services Office pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Chapter 141.
- This School is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- School approvals and memberships, for those organizations that provide certificates, are displayed in the lobby. The Campus President can provide additional information as needed.
- WyoTech, Daytona Beach is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning quality of education, ethical business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility. Disclosures
- Agents licensed by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools.
- Regulated by the Indiana Commission on Proprietary Education, 302 West Washington Street, Room E 201, Indianapolis, IN 46204-2767, (800) 227-5695or (317) 232-4219; advertising code AC-0249.
- Licensed by the Louisiana Board of Regents and adheres to the rules and regulations of the Louisiana Proprietary Schools Advisory Commission
- Licensed by the Mississippi Commission of Proprietary Schools and College Registration, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211; License No. C-648.
- Registered with the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools, 30 East Broad Street, Suite 2481; Columbus, OH 43215; Registration No. 07-05-1822T.
- Licensed and regulated by the Oklahoma Board of Private Schools, 3700 North Classen Blvd., Suite 250, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
- Licensed by the Postsecondary Institution Licensing S.C. Commission on Higher Education, 1122 Lady Street, Suite 300, Columbia, SC 29201; Telephone (803) 737-2260. Licensure indicates that minimum standards have been met; it is note equivalent to or synonymous with accreditation by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Approved and Regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, 101 East 15th Street, Room 226T, Austin, TX 78778-0001.
- Licensed by the Washington Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board under Chapter 28C.10RCW.
- Washington residents: Inquiries or complaints regarding this or any other private vocational school may be made to the Workforce Board, 128 10th Avenue, SW, Box 43105, Olympia, WA 98504; Web: wtb.wa.gov; telephone:(360) 753-5662; E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges
Daytona Campus » Map
470 Destination Daytona Lane
Ormond Beach FL, 32174
Phone: (386) 255-0295
Fax: (386) 252-3523
Jessi Combs - WyoTech Success Story2004 Graduate
collision-refinishing-technologyJessi graduated in 2004 from WyoTech' s Collision/Refinishing Technology program with specialty focuses in Motorsports Chassis Fabrication , Street Rod and Custom Fabrication and Trim and Upholstery Technology Jessi is a proud graduate of WyoTech i...
Harley-Davidson ConcentrationHarley-Davidson Concentration is a specialty of the Motorcycle Technology Core CourseHarley Davidson Concentration The Motorcycle Technology program is designed to provide students with a technical skill set and applied logical diagnostics approach to diagnose, service, and repair modern motorcycles. After completion of their core motorcycl...
WyoTech Graduates Build 1966 Ford Mustang in AustinOct 27th 2015WyoTech is proud to be part of a custom 1966 Ford Mustang build for the United States Military Education Association -- the car was built out last week at Richard Wood Kustoms in Austin, Texas and will be revealed next week at SEMA. Watch it live now! https://video.nest.com/live/BDoWM7
Mazda & WyoTech Partner to Train Next-Generation Automotive TechniciansAug 13th 2015IRVINE, Calif. (Aug. 13, 2015) -- Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced a three-year partnership with WyoTech, one of the country's premier technical training institutes, which will allow students to graduate as certified Mazda technicians. Mazda will also use WyoTech's state-of-the-art training facilities in Blairsville, Pa. and Laramie, Wyo. to train its top dealership personnel on advanced courses throughout the year.